- What does Phunware do?
Phunware provides companies with everything they need to succeed on mobile. Phunware's platform, software, data and services give brands the tools to engage, manage and monetize mobile presence with solutions that touch all phases of the mobile application lifecycle.
- Where is Phunware traded and what is its symbol?
Phunware is traded on the NASDAQ under the call letters PHUN.
- When did Phunware become a public company?
Phunware completed a SPAC merger with Stellar Acquisition III, Inc on December 26, 2018.
- Where is Phuware's corporate headquarters?
7800 Shoal Creek Blvd, Ste 230-S
Austin, TX 78757
- When does Phunware's fiscal year end?
- Who is Phunware's independent registered public accountant?
Our independent registered public accounting firm is Marcum LLP.
- Does Phunware pay dividends?
No, Phunware currently does not pay dividends and does not anticipate paying dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Does Phunware have a direct stock purchase plan?
No. We do not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Phunware's transfer agent?
Continental Stock and Trust
1 State Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10004-1561
Phone: (212) 509-4000
- How do I contact Phunware investor relations?
You can contact Phunware investor relations at InvestorRelations@Phunware.com or by phone at (512) 693-4199, ext. 6102 and ask for Investor Relations.
- Where can I get more information about Phunware's product, solution, data and service offerings to customers?
You can find additional information about Phunware's offerings via www.phunware.com.
- What is PhunCoin by Phunware?
You can find additional information about PhunCoin by Phunware at www.phuncoin.com.
- I owned Phunware stock when it was a private company. How do I access my shares of PHUN?
A letter of transmittal was mailed to all shareholders from our transfer agent Continental on January 30th. If you have not received your letter, please contact Continental directly and request they send you the letter via email.
Reorganization Department of Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
(212) 509-4000, ext. 2378
To exchange the share of stock that you held prior to the Business Combination for shares of Phunware and Transferred Sponsor Warrants, you will need to complete and sign the letter of transmittal and Form W-9 and send it along with your share certificates, to Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, which is our transfer agent for our common stock.
When looking to report your share certificates lost, stolen or destroyed please contact:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
1 State Street Plaza -30th Floor
New York NY 10004
Attn: Lost Securities Department
In the event your broker, dealer, bank or nominees holds your shares of common stock you should contact them to arrange for submittal of the certificates representing those shares.
- I've completed and submitted my transmittal letter and old Phunware stock certificate to Continental, what's next?
All Phunware shareholders are subject to a 180 day lock-up. Once the lockup expires, you will be mailed a statement reflecting their share ownership. This statement (i.e. “DRS”) can be used by their primary brokers to retrieve the shares from our system electronically.
- What is the exercise price of PHUNW?
$11.50 per share.
- When can I exercise the warrants?
The warrants will become exercisable 30 days after the completion of our initial business combination.
Provided that we have an effective registration statement under the Securities Act covering the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the warrants and a current prospectus relating to them is available and such shares are registered, qualified or exempt from registration under the securities, or blue sky, laws of the state of residence of the holder.
- When will the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the warrants be registered with the SEC?
We filed the Form S-1 registration statement on February 5th.
- How does Phunware call PHUNW warrants for redemption?
Once the warrants become exercisable, Phunware may redeem the outstanding warrants in whole at a price of $0.01 per warrant. However, in order to do this the following must occur.
Phunware must provide a minimum of 30 days' prior written notice of redemption, which we refer to as the 30-day redemption period; AND If, and only if, the last sale price of our common stock equals or exceeds $21.00 per share for any 20 trading days within a 30-trading day period ending on the third trading day prior to the date on which we send the notice of redemption to the warrant holders.
We will not redeem the warrants unless an effective registration statement under the Securities Act covering the shares of common stock issuable upon exercise of the warrants is effective and a current prospectus relating to those shares of common stock is available throughout the 30-day redemption period.
- Where can I find all the terms of the PHUNW warrants?
For more information on the terms of the warrants please reference the link below to the effective S-1 filed on 08.08.2016 and review the terms of the STLRW warrants described in the offering. Please note that when the initial business combination was completed the STLRW warrants were changed to PHUNW.
- What are Phunware's Issued and Pending Patents?
- Method and System for Accessing Wireless Account Information (Patent # 7,979,350)
- Server-Side Wireless Communications Link Support for Mobile Handheld Devices (Patent # 8,009,619)
- Client-Side Wireless Communications Link Support for Mobile Handheld Devices (Patent # 8,060,594)
- Server Method and System for Rendering Content on a Wireless Device (Patent # 8,103,865)
- Method and System for Rendering Content on a Wireless Device (Patent # 8,478,245 & Patent # 8,989,715)
- Server Method and System for Executing Applications on a Wireless Device (Patent # 8,560,601)
- Methods and Systems for Interactive User Interface Objects (Patent # 8,732,619)
- Enterprise Branded Application Frameworks for Mobile and Other Environments (Patent # 8,788,358)
- Geo-Fence Entry and Exit Notification System (Patent # 8,812,024 & Patent # 8,812,027)
- Method and System for Customizing Content on a Server for Rendering on a Wireless Device (Patent # 9,015,692)
- [ALLOWED] Systems and Methods for Indoor and Outdoor Mobile Device navigation (US Patent App. # 15/061,933) (unpublished)
- Monitoring Outdoor and Indoor Regions with Mobile Devices (Patent # 10,038,972)
- Systems and Methods for Enterprise Branded Application Frameworks for Mobile and Other Environments (Patent # 9,965,775)
- System and Method for Leveraging Device Location for Targeting Hyper-Localized Mobile Advertisements (Application # 13/943,746)
- Location Based Coupon Delivery System (Application # 12/477,220)
- System and Method for Adaptive Use of Geofence Parameters (Application # 14/216,729)
- System and Methods for Device Identification (Provisional Application # 62/060,402) (Application # 14/874,352)
- Methods and Systems for Interactive User Interface Objects (Application # 14/279,269)
- Mobile Device Localization Based on Relative Received Signal Strength Indicators (Provisional Patent Application # 62/358,465)